Will be awarded to the overall Club scoring the most points. Only the top 3 scoring fish will count.
TOP TEAM FROM EACH CLUB
Will be awarded to the team with the most points from the top scoring fish from each of the 12 species
NOTES FOR RECORDERS –
NUMBER 1 RULE – PLEASE READ THE RULES
No Braid to be used in this event
(Braid includes any gel spun polythene and includes Spectra – does not include Dacron)
2. All Clubs must appoint a Recorder who is willing to check the results each evening – especially those clubs with anglers fishing away from home
3. ‘Entry Numbers’ and a ‘Team Details Form’ along with a ‘Results Schedule Form’ will be sent to each Club prior to the contest. You will need a Results Schedule form for each of the days.
4. Please remember that Teams must register with the Club they will represent. If they intend to fish from another Club they must still register with their own Club – their results will be forwarded by the Club who weighs their fish but their own club recorder must check their results have been entered.
5. The Team Details sheet needs to be emailed/faxed to the Tournament Secretary as soon as details are to hand.
Results must be sent on the day the fish are weighed or tagged fish are reported.
6. The Daily Results Schedule needs to be emailed/faxed to the Tournament Secretary prior to 7 pm each evening. All fish weighed, and tag cards deposited that day must be written on this sheet. Results after 7 pm will go into the next day’s tally (except on the final night of course). A ‘Nil’ return by phone, email or fax speeds up the results – very necessary on the final night.
6. Result Sheets are certified correct by the Recorder, it is therefore important that the Recorders check all results as they come out each night.
Recorders should ensure to the best of their ability that all Tag Cards for fish reported have been sighted.
7. Teams and anglers can be added at any stage during the contest. Please ensure the ‘extras’ are emailed/faxed to the Tournament Secretary on a Team Details Sheet – please send the ‘additions’ only or mark very clearly where the additional teams and anglers start.
8. If a Club courtesy weighs a fish for a member of another Club – it is up to the Club weighing the fish to send in the results – please make sure you note that it is a courtesy weighed fish on the Results Schedule.
9. To make life simple if you have any further entries, additions to teams, or other queries it would be appreciated if these were dealt with during the day to leave the evening free for results to be processed.
10. Entry forms and ONE cheque from each Club should be posted to the Secretary, NZSFC, PO Box 93, Whangarei 0140, as soon as possible after the end of the contest or when ALL entries are to hand.
11. Recorders and Anglers have 24 hours after the Tournament finishes to check that all their fish have been entered and are correct.
Clubs, please deduct $6 per angler before sending your cheque for your total entries
Click Here to Download registration Form for the 2011 Nationals.